The English reading comprehension quiz involves a series of true / false
questions (log in to Blackboard
to take the quiz). You can take the online quiz as often as you want; the computer
will record your most recent score. The quiz will be available until Thursday
- The fox pretended that he needed to make a last confession to the priest before he died.
- The cat offered to teach the fox how he could learn some tricks for avoiding dogs and hunters.
- The wolf promised to take good care of the sheep while the landlord was gone.
- The landlord found the wolf's bloody paw prints on the hides of the sheep.
- The pope refused to let the wolf put on the monk's habit.
- The wolf had pushed the fox into the well.
- The fox told the wolf he would find fish at the bottom of the well.
- The fox claimed he went fishing by lowering his tail into the water.
- The lion was able to speak the languages of both birds and beasts.
- The lion wrapped himself up in the wolf's bloody skin.
Modern Languages 4970 / MRS 4903: Medieval Latin. Spring
2003 Online Course at the University of Oklahoma. Visit http://www.ou.edu/online/
for more info.
Laura Gibbs, University of Oklahoma - Information Technology © 2003.
firstname.lastname@example.org. Last updated:
December 29, 2002 7:12 PM