Home - D2L - Syllabus | Calendar - Week
9 - Week
10 - Week 11 - Gallery | Perseus -
QUIA Matching Game
The MATCHING GAME is a test of recognition:
- Your job is to match the pairs. The Greek always appears as one color,
and the definitions as a different color.
- Match pairs by clicking: click on a word, and then click on
the matching word.
- If you are correct, the cards will flip over.
you are incorrect, nothing will happen.
- When you have found all the
matches, a gold star will fall down.
- You can click on the Change
size button to make
the text appear larger. Click to increase the size of the text.
- To play again, click on Start over. (You can choose
to start over if you don't like the color selection or pattern that you see,
since it changes randomly every time.)
- You can also just choose the Show answers button
to see the pairs revealed.
- Click on the List of terms link to see a list
of all the items available in the game.
Laura Gibbs, Ph.D.
This work is licensed under a Creative
You must give the original author credit. You may not use this work for
commercial purposes. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work,
you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical
to this one.
Page last updated:
April 9, 2005 8:06 PM