Home - D2L - Syllabus | Calendar - Week
9 - Week
10 - Week 11 - Gallery | Perseus -
When working with Flashcards, MAKE SURE YOU ARE SAYING THE GREEK
WORDS OUT LOUD! Here's how to use the Flashcards:
- The cards start off as Greek so that you can supply the
English, based on this Greek prompt.
- If you want to see an English prompt, and supply the Greek, click the Other
side on top button.
- Just click on the flashcard in order to see the other side
of the card.
- If you got the response correct, click on the Remove
- If you go the response incorrect (or if you simply want
to repeat the card again), click on the Try again later button.
- Click on the Restart button to shuffle the deck
and try all the cards again.
- You can see the number of cards remaining in the
upper right hand corner, above the buttons.
- Click on the List of terms link to see a list
of all the items available in the game.
Laura Gibbs, Ph.D.
This work is licensed under a Creative
You must give the original author credit. You may not use this work for
commercial purposes. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work,
you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical
to this one.
Page last updated:
April 9, 2005 8:06 PM