Home - D2L - Syllabus | Calendar - Week
9 - Week
10 - Week 11 - Gallery | Perseus -
QUIA Browser Feedback
Because I can do only limited testing on my own computer, it would be very
helpful to know what happens when you use the QUIA materials on your computer.
If you are having problems, please let me know and make sure you include the
- your operating system (Windows XP, Macintosh OS-X, etc.)
- your browser and version number (Internet Explorer 6, Netscape 7, etc.)
- do you have Arial Unicode MS as one of the fond options on your computer?
- have you installed TITUS Cyberbit Basic as another font option on your computer?
- the QUIA item you are having trouble with (Flashcards-Java, Flashcards-Non-Java,
Matching, Concentration, List of Terms)
- the kind of problem you are having (most common problem is that letters
with any accent, breathing marks, or other diacritics simply appear as an
- please send a screenshot if possible (how to make a screenshot)
Laura Gibbs, Ph.D.
This work is licensed under a Creative
You must give the original author credit. You may not use this work for
commercial purposes. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work,
you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical
to this one.
Page last updated:
April 9, 2005 8:06 PM