The English reading comprehension quiz involves a series of true / false
questions (log in to Blackboard
to take the quiz). You can take the online quiz as often as you want; the computer
will record your most recent score. The quiz will be available until Thursday
- Abelard sent a copy of the Historia calamitatum to Heloise on purpose.
- The contents of the Historia calamitatum are bitter and painful to read.
- Abelard suffered great bodily injury from his enemies.
- Heloise tells Abelard to stop sending her so many letters.
- It was at Abelard's request that Heloise became a nun.
- Heloise chose to become a nun because of her great love of God.
- Heloise was opposed to the idea of getting married to Abelard.
- Heloise is very angry that she is considered Abelard's concubine or whore.
- Abelard became a monk long before Heloise agreed to become a nun.
- Abelard used to proclaim his love for Heloise all over Paris.
Modern Languages 4970 / MRS 4903: Medieval Latin. Spring
2003 Online Course at the University of Oklahoma. Visit http://www.ou.edu/online/
for more info.
Laura Gibbs, University of Oklahoma - Information Technology © 2003.
email@example.com. Last updated:
December 29, 2002 7:12 PM