The English reading comprehension quiz involves a series of true / false
questions (log in to Blackboard
to take the quiz). You can take the online quiz as often as you want; the computer
will record your most recent score. The quiz will be available until Thursday
- The pears that Augustine stole were incredibly sweet and good-looking.
- Augustine stole the pears with his friends late one stormy night.
- Augustine and Alypius were both highly educated.
- Augustine deeply desired to become a Christian.
- Alypius made a long speech to Augustine about the need to be patient.
- Alypius could clearly see that Augustine was very upset.
- Augustine sat under a pear tree in the garden.
- Although Augustine was very upset, he did not cry.
- Augustine heard a voice telling him to "pick it up and read."
- The passage that Augustine read told him to love his neighbor as himself.
Modern Languages 4970 / MRS 4903: Medieval Latin. Spring
2003 Online Course at the University of Oklahoma. Visit http://www.ou.edu/online/
for more info.
Laura Gibbs, University of Oklahoma - Information Technology © 2003.
email@example.com. Last updated:
December 29, 2002 7:12 PM