Reading Quiz (English)
The English reading comprehension quiz involves a series of true / false
questions (log in to Blackboard
to take the quiz). You can take the online quiz as often as you want; the computer
will record your most recent score. The quiz will be available until Thursday
- In his early youth, Francis was a doctor.
- When Francis went to Rome, he stayed with the beggars by the Church of Saint Peter.
- Francis went around barefoot as an itinerant preacher.
- Pope Innocent refused to approve the new monastic order that Francis proposed.
- Francis showed his stigmata to all his followers as a proof of his divine calling.
- Francis would pick up worms and remove them from the roadside so they wouldn't get stepped on.
- Francis prayed for God to give him a bag of money to feed the poor, and he then found a bag of money by the road.
- Francis welcomed death after a long illness.
- A monk saw the soul of Francis shining in the sky like a star, as big as the moon, as bright as the sun.
- Francis preached that all sins were forgiven when people were on the verge of death.
Modern Languages 4970 / MRS 4903: Medieval Latin. Spring
2003 Online Course at the University of Oklahoma. Visit http://www.ou.edu/online/
for more info.
Laura Gibbs, University of Oklahoma - Information Technology © 2003.
email@example.com. Last updated:
December 29, 2002 7:12 PM