You will take this quiz at the Blackboard
course site. You may find it helpful to print this page out and choose your
answers before logging on to Blackboard to take the quiz. You may take the quiz
as many times as you would like; your most recent score is what will be recorded
in the gradebook. This week's quiz consists of True-False questions based on the Rule of Saint Francis.
- Someone who becomes a Franciscan should sell all his possessions and give the money to the poor.
- Someone who becomes a Franciscan can leave the order at any time, provided that they have the pope's permission.
- Franciscan brothers should travel the world as gentle peacemakers.
- Franciscans are strict vegetarians.
- It is forbidden for the Franciscans to ever receive money.
- It is required that a Franciscan sharply rebuke and chastise sinners.
- Franciscan brothers can become preachers when they have the permission of the minister general.
- The sermons of Franciscan preachers are meant to be extremely long, filled with detailed examples from scripture.
- All Franciscans must be able to read the Gospel.
- Franciscans are not supposed to have conversations with women or visit convents of nuns.
Modern Languages 4970 / MRS 4903: Medieval Latin. Spring
2003 Online Course at the University of Oklahoma. Visit http://www.ou.edu/online/
for more info.
Laura Gibbs, University of Oklahoma - Information Technology © 2003.
email@example.com. Last updated:
December 29, 2002 7:12 PM