1. ἐποίει ἡ ἁγία σημεῖα πλείονα τῶν σημείων τοῦ διδασκάλου ἡμῶν.
The holy woman made more signs than the signs of our teacher.
2. ὁ δοῦλος τοῦ ἀνδρὸς ἐκείνου ἦν μακάριος.
That man's slave was happy.
3. ἔλαβον αἱ γυναῖκες τὴν ἐπαγγελίαν τοῦ πνεύματος τοῦ ἁγίου
The women received the promise of the holy spirit.
4. ὁ υἱὸς πάλιν ἥμαρτεν εἰς οὐρανὸν καὶ εἰς τὸν πατέρα αὐτοῦ.
Once again the son sinned against heaven and against his father.
5. θεωρῶ τὸν υἱὸν τοῦ ἀνθρώπου ἐν μέσῳ τῶν ἁγίων ἀγγέλων.
I see the son of man in the midst of the holy angels.
6. ἡ πόλις ἡμῶν ἐστιν ἡ μικρότερα πασῶν τῶν πόλεων ἐν τῇ γῇ.
Our city is the smallest of all the cities in this land.
7. συναχθήσονται οἱ ἰσχυροὶ ἐν πίστει ἔμπροσθεν τοῦ κυρίου.
The strong in faith will be gathered together in the presence of the Lord.
8. ἐξήλθομεν ἐκ τῆς πόλεως κηρύσσοντες ἡμέρας καὶ νυκτός.
We went out of the city, preaching day and night.
9 . μόνος οὐκ εἰμί, οἱ γὰρ ἄγγελοι τοῦ πατρός μού εἰσιν ὧδε.
I am not alone because the angels of my father are here.
10. οὐ προσκυνήσομεν ἐνώπιον τοῦ θρόνου τῶν βασιλέων.
We will not do obeisance before the throne of the kings.
Biblical Greek Online. Laura Gibbs, Ph.D. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. You must give the original author credit. You may not use this work for commercial purposes. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one. Page last updated: December 13, 2005 9:40 AM