1. τοὺς τυφλοὺς ἐθεράπευσεν ὁ ἀπόστολος ἐν τῷ ἱερῷ.
The apostle healed the blind men in the temple.
2. ποῦ ἐστιν ὁ υἱὸς τοῦ βασιλέως καὶ τί ἐστιν τὸ ὄνομα
Where is the son of the king and what is his name?
3. τινὲς ἄνδρες ἦλθον εἰς τὴν συναγωγὴν λαλοῦντες πονηρά.
Some men came to the assembly speaking evil words.
4. ὁ προφήτης μὴ ἔχων πλοῖον διὰ τῆς θαλάσσης διῆλθεν.
The prophet crossed the sea, not having a boat.
5. αἱ γυναῖκες βαπτισθήτωσαν ὑπὸ τοῦ διδασκάλου.
The women were baptized by the teacher.
6. διδάσκαλε, τίς ἀκολουθεῖ σοι ἐν τῇ ὁδῷ τῆς ἀληθείας;
Teacher, who is following you in the way of truth?
7. τὰ ῥήματα τῶν πονηρῶν οὐκ ἔστιν ἀληθῆ.
The words of the wicked men are not true.
8. ὀφείλομεν ἀπαγγεῖλαι ἃ ἐθεωρήσαμεν καὶ ἠκούσαμεν.
We should proclaim the things we saw and heard.
9. οἱ ἱερεῖς ἦσαν πιστοὶ, καὶ ὁ ἄρχων ἐπὶ τοῦ θρόνου δίκαιος.
The priests were faithful, and the ruler on the throne was just.
10. ἀπὸ τῶν καρπῶν αὐτῶν γνώσεσθε αὐτούς.
From their fruits, you will know them.
Biblical Greek Online. Laura Gibbs, Ph.D. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. You must give the original author credit. You may not use this work for commercial purposes. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one. Page last updated: December 13, 2005 9:40 AM