The English reading comprehension quiz involves a series of true / false
questions (log in to Blackboard
to take the quiz). You can take the online quiz as often as you want; the computer
will record your most recent score. The quiz will be available until Thursday
- The sheep went to jail for not being able to pay her debt to the dog.
- The lion convinced the man of his power by showing him a lion killing a man in gladiatorial combat.
- The partridge flew away when the fox fell asleep.
- The snail got the mirror all filthy by crawling on it.
- The crow stole the cheese from the fox by complimenting the fox's beauty.
- The doves chose a pathetic bird named Dux to be their leader.
- The crow poked the eye of the stork out with his beak.
- Each of the abbots gave the monks more and more food to eat.
- The frog tried to keep his mother from puffing herself up.
- The lamb was making the wolf's drinking water all muddy.
Modern Languages 4970 / MRS 4903: Medieval Latin. Spring
2003 Online Course at the University of Oklahoma. Visit http://www.ou.edu/online/
for more info.
Laura Gibbs, University of Oklahoma - Information Technology © 2003.
email@example.com. Last updated:
December 29, 2002 7:12 PM