The English reading comprehension quiz involves a series of true / false
questions (log in to Blackboard
to take the quiz). You can take the online quiz as often as you want; the computer
will record your most recent score. The quiz will be available until Thursday
- Jesus said many things that were in the form of parables.
- Jesus stood on the shore and preached to the people who sat in a boat.
- The tiny mustard seed produces an enormous plant.
- The lawyer asked Jesus about how he could possess enormous amounts of money.
- There were five people who passed by the wounded man on the road, ignoring
- The Samaritan bound up the man's wounds.
- The Samaritan took the man back to his home.
- There was a sign above the cross of Jesus that was written in Hebrew, Latin,
- The side of Jesus was pierced with a lance.
- The legs of Jesus were broken.
Modern Languages 4970 / MRS 4903: Medieval Latin. Spring
2003 Online Course at the University of Oklahoma. Visit http://www.ou.edu/online/
for more info.
Laura Gibbs, University of Oklahoma - Information Technology © 2003.
email@example.com. Last updated:
December 29, 2002 7:12 PM