Here is the Dictation key:
1. ἐγερθήσονται οἱ νεκροὶ ἐν ἐκείναις
The dead will be raised up in those days.
2. οἱ δοῦλοι οὐκ ἀπεκρίθησαν τοῖς κυρίοις αὐτῶν.
The slaves did not answer their masters.
3. τὰ ἔργα τοῦ προφήτου ἅγια γνωσθήσονται.
The deeds of the prophet will be known to be holy.
4. οἱ ὀφθαλμοὶ μου ἐθεραπεύθησαν ὑπὸ τοῦ μαθητοῦ.
My eyes were healed by the disciple.
5. ἡ ὥρα τῆς βασιλείας νῦν ἐγγίζει.
The hour of the kingdom is now approaching.
6. καλὸν δῶρον τῷ τέκνῳ προσηνέχθη.
A beautiful gift was brought to the child.
7. ἐδιδάχθην τὴν ὁδόν τῆς ἀληθείας.
I was taught the way of truth.
8. ὀφείλομεν ἑτοιμάσαι ἕτερον οἶκον τῷ θεῷ ἡμῶν.
We must prepare another house for our God.
9. ἐπορεύθημεν εἰς τὴν ἐκκλησίαν δοξάσαι τὸν θεόν.
We went to the assembly to praise God.
10. οὔτε ἄρτον ἔφαγον οὔτε οἶνον ἔπιον οἱ μαθηταί.
The disciples did not eat bread and they did not drink wine.
Biblical Greek Online. Laura Gibbs, Ph.D. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. You must give the original author credit. You may not use this work for commercial purposes. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one. Page last updated: December 13, 2005 9:41 AM