1. οἴσει ὁ κύριος τὰς ἁμαρτίας μου ὑπὲρ ἐμοῦ.
The Lord will bear my sins for me.
2. τότε οὐκ ἐγίνωσκες τὰς ὁδοὺς τῆς εἰρήνης
At that time you did not know the ways of peace.
3. οὐ πιστεύουσιν οἱ ὄχλοι εἰς τὸν κύριον
The crowds do not believe in the Lord.
4. ἑτοιμάζεται ἐν οὐρανῷ τόπος τοῖς ἁγίοις.
A place is prepared for the saints in heaven.
5. τὰ τέκνα ἔπεμψας εἰς τὴν ἔρημον ἀποθνῄσκειν.
You sent the children into the desert to die.
6. ἐκεῖνος ὁ ἁμαρτωλὸς ἐπέστρεψε πρὸς τὸν κύριον.
That sinner turned towards the Lord.
7. εἶδεν ὁ προφήτης τὸν κύριον ἐπὶ τοῦ θρόνου αὐτοῦ.
The prophet saw the Lord upon his throne.
8. ὁ ἀπόστολος ἐθεράπευεν ἐκεῖνα τὰ τέκνα.
The apostle healed those children.
9. οἶνον ἐπίομεν καὶ ἄρτον ἐφάγομεν.
We drank wine and ate bread.
10. συνήγαγε ὁ λαὸς τὰ τέκνα εἰς τοὺς οἴκους.
The people gathered the children into the houses.
Biblical Greek Online. Laura Gibbs, Ph.D. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. You must give the original author credit. You may not use this work for commercial purposes. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one. Page last updated: December 13, 2005 9:41 AM