1. She sees and believes.
βλέπει καὶ πιστεύει.
2. A sister is speaking.
3. They do not teach.
4. A sister and a brother are writing.
γράφουσιν ἀδελφὴ καὶ ἀδελφός.
5. They speak and I believe.
λέγουσι καὶ πιστεύω.
6. I say that you are not listening.
λέγω ὅτι οὐκ ἀκούετε.
7. I do not believe that a sister is teaching.
οὐ πιστεύω ὅτι διδάσκει ἀδελφή.
8. They know that you want to teach.
γινώσκουσιν ὅτι θέλεις διδάσκειν.
9. I see that a sister is writing.
βλέπω ὅτι γράφει ἀδελφή.
10. He wants to speak and to listen.
θέλει λέγειν καὶ ἀκούειν.
Biblical Greek Online. Laura Gibbs, Ph.D. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. You must give the original author credit. You may not use this work for commercial purposes. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one. Page last updated: April 9, 2005 8:06 PM