Reading Quiz: Latin
The English reading comprehension quiz involves a series of true / false
questions (log in to Blackboard
to take the quiz). You can take the online quiz as often as you want; the computer
will record your most recent score. The quiz will be available until Thursday
- The three sisters are peasants.
- The king wants to arrange marriages between the sisters
and his courtiers.
- The three sisters want to get married to the king's courtiers.
- Hirena is the oldest of the three sisters.
- Hirena compares the pagan gods to slaves bought and sold
in the market.
- Dulcitius was blackened by the soot from the pots and pans.
- When the soldiers see Dulcitius, they think that he is the
- The two mysterious men wore filthy rags.
- Sisinnius keeps losing his way on the mountain.
- Hirena makes fun of Sisinnius because he is all covered
with soot from pots and pans.
Modern Languages 4970 / MRS 4903: Medieval Latin. Spring
2003 Online Course at the University of Oklahoma. Visit http://www.ou.edu/online/
for more info.
Laura Gibbs, University of Oklahoma - Information Technology © 2003.
email@example.com. Last updated:
December 29, 2002 7:12 PM