The English reading comprehension quiz involves a series of true / false
questions (log in to Blackboard
to take the quiz). You can take the online quiz as often as you want; the computer
will record your most recent score. The quiz will be available until Thursday
- The word "terra" has many allegorical meanings.
- Hrabanus bases his arguments on citations from both the Old and New Testament.
- All the meanings of "terra" (earth) are positive.
- All the meanings of "lutum" (mud) are negative.
- The Bible describes the world as a circle, but it also says that it has
- Euclid demonstrates how a square can be inscribed in a circle.
- The four cardinal points are Africa, Asia, Europe and Ocean.
- The world is divided into three unequal parts.
- Europe occupies its own half of the earth, while Asia and Africa share the
- The world was populated by the four sons of Noah.
Modern Languages 4970 / MRS 4903: Medieval Latin. Spring
2003 Online Course at the University of Oklahoma. Visit http://www.ou.edu/online/
for more info.
Laura Gibbs, University of Oklahoma - Information Technology © 2003.
firstname.lastname@example.org. Last updated:
December 29, 2002 7:12 PM